With the Summer holidays in full swing, exercise may feel like the last thing on your mind! It is, however, really important to prioritise exercise for many reasons:
– Boost your mood & stress release if the kids are being a handful!
– Boost your energy levels if you find yourself more busy than usual
– Set a good example for your kids and encourage them to get active too
– Offset any extra indulgences over the holidays
– Feel more body confident on your holidays
There are many more reasons to be active over the Summer and to help you I’ll be sharing a weekly workout that you can do at home with all the family.
Just click on the video above for this week’s video workout if you want to keep the family fit over Summer.
And if you need any extra help with your Summer fitness goals then I would love to help you with my Personal Training services:
Small Group PT via Zoom
1-1 PT online / face to face
And NEW mini trampoline Bounce Fitness classes
Please do get in touch if you would like more information or to book a free taster.
Note: This advice is suitable for beginner level upwards, but please consult your GP or physiotherapist if you are unsure about any potential contraindications.
Becky is a Personal Trainer working in and around Quorn, Loughborough, Barrow upon Soar, Mountsorrel & Rothley as well as offering worldwide Online Personal Training.
Becky specialises in Personal Training for beginners who want to get fit, tone up & feel more confident.