You’ve set your health & fitness goals and are now ready to get started – but how?? Should I join a gym? Should I start running? Which diet should I follow? Should I get a Personal Trainer? So many questions! Let me take the stress out of those decisions so you don’t waste your time, efforts or money taking the wrong path for you.
Personal Trainer PROS
- Tailored sessions to suit your preferences, current fitness level & goals
- Motivation to work harder & stick with the programme
- Accountability to attend sessions
- Expert coaching to ensure you do the best exercises in the correct way and not get injured
- Additional nutrition advice – the best way to get sustainable results
Personal Trainer CONS
- More costly investment than joining a gym or fitness class
- Less control over what exercises you do each session
- Less flexibility as to when you can train – must book sessions in advance
- 1-1 sessions may seem intense for beginners
- You may not like the trainer or enjoy the sessions and risk losing your money
There are many more reasons for and against getting a Personal Trainer, but ultimately the decision comes down to your preferences, budget & schedule.
Here are my recommendations for expert Personal Trainers in Leicestershire who may be able to help you should you wish to get a Personal Trainer in the future.
Matt Hall @ MH Studio in Rothley – Boutique studio environment
Nixon Ramsdale @ Rothley Fitness Studio – specialist in kickboxing
Andy Smith @ Physfit gym in Sileby – specialising in HIIT & bodybuilding
Hayley Phillips – private studio in Mountsorrel specialising in training women
Chris Mears – online or face to face in Loughborough
Millness Stokes in Thurcaston – empowering girls to become stronger & more confident
Simon Smyth – training men & women boot camp style in Loughborough
Joanne Helcke @ Zest4LifeUK – specialist in pre & post natal fitness